Monday 14 May 2012

Kiss off

"I take one, one, one 'cause you left me
And two, two, two for my family
And three, three, three for my heartache
And four, four, four for my headaches..."
Kiss Off by The Violent Femmes 

I am officially blowing my cover in the name of research! Well, fundraising for research... The month of May is MS awareness month and this year I joined the campaign to "Kiss Goodbye to MS". I am hosting a sausage sizzle "Kiss Off MS with Kirsty" on Sunday 20th May at Kenmore in Brisbane, where folks will be dared to wear RED (the campaign colour), buy a snag and make a donation to a great cause! All proceeds go to MS Australia and MS Research Australia. 

The details of the event can be found at this link:
 http://www.kissgoodbyetoms.org/events/kiss-ms-kirsty

My official fundraising page where you can make a donation (!) is at this link:
 http://www.kissgoodbyetoms.org/community/individuals/kirsty-stewart

My goal is a modest $2000, but I need everyone's help to get there! 

Today's song speaks for itself, and it's an oldy but a goody. Please help me give MS the KISS OFF!

Love and air kisses, Kirsty xo



1 comment:

  1. Cover officially blown! Who cares, your awesome should be shared with the world. Can't wait for Sunday - it's going to be great!!!

    ReplyDelete